What I Eat!
The following is my diet. I eat extremely clean, but I make sure I am getting all of the correct vitamins and nutrients!
What’s in my fridge?!
- Poland Spring Water Bottles
- Skim Milk
- Homemade Lemon water (water + lemon juice + stevia for sweetness)
- Sunsweet Dried Plums
- Tuna Fish (canned- no sodium)
- Roasted Peppers
- Organic Chicken Breast (going to grill it later!)
- Regular Mini Peppers
- Sundried and Unsulfered Organic Black Mission Figs
- Santa Fe Tortilla Homestyle Whole Grain Tortillas
- Smart Deli Veggie Cold Cuts
- Organic Eggs- lots of them!
- Baby Spinach
- Green Beans
- Sprouted Tofu
- Fuji Apples <3
- Whey Protein
- Oatmeal (not packaged)
- Condiments such as Organic Ketchup, Mustard, etc…
- Loads of different teas! Green Tea is my favorite :)
- Fish in the freezer (Salmon, Cod, Tuna Steaks, Shrimp)
- Morning Star Veggie Burgers
- Dried Soy Beans
- Balsalmic Vinegar - my salads are not complete without it!
- Sweet Potatoes
- Fresh Pressed Almond Butter
- GC Scandinavian Bran Crispbread
- Ground Flaxseeds (great fiber!)
So this is basically what I eat, every day. I try my best to eat extremely clean- I don’t feel the need to consume any bread or grains, because I’m getting my carbs from my fruit and vegetables! :) I tend to gain a lot of water weight when I eat starchy foods, so I stay away from them. If anyone has any questions to the times I eat and what I eat for each meal, please don’t hesitate to ask! :)